Patients First: Building Your Brand in a Consumer-Centric Health Care Environment
Twelve Hotel, Atlantic Station
The Atlanta chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA) will be kicking of its 2015 signature luncheon series on January 27th with a phenomenal panel discussion ‘Patients First: Building Your Brand in a Consumer-Centric Health Care Environment”
As marketers we need to be cognizant of, and responsive to, the evolving relationship between providers, health networks, OEMs and patients; that has been accelerated by the significant regulatory changes in healthcare in recent years. This is a great opportunity for you and your marketing team to gain insights and perspective from healthcare industry leaders
Consumerism is being driven by health plans shifting more of the financial responsibility to patients and the growing number of digital tools consumers have at their disposal. In this panel discussion, we will address:
- How to build relationships with consumers through marketing that will influence the patient experience?
- How will healthcare providers build brands and market directly to consumers?
- How will health care be consumed and marketed in the future, as a result of greater transparency, increased competition and more empowered consumers?
- Can we maintain a consumer-centric approach via social media and where do we draw the line to increase awareness, preference and brand equity.
- Angela Connor, SVP, Group Director - Capstrat
- Alex Hodges, General Manager, Surgical & Infection Prevention, Halard (formerly Kimberley Clark)
- Lori Beard, Assistant Vice President, Hospital Growth, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Matt Gove, Chief Marketing Operator, Piedmont Healthcare
- Chris Benecchi, Group Product Director for Central Nervous System at UCB
- Matt Coleman, Managing Director, Cause Marketing, American Cancer Society, Inc.
Please join us for lunch at the Twelve Hotel, Atlantic Station on Tuesday January 27th from 11.30 to 1.00