Healthcare is undergoing significant change as it shifts from fee for service to value based care. To succeed in value-based care contracts, it is more important than ever to measure and improve of clinical outcomes, quality and financial performance. This panel discussion will discuss how data and analytics are key enablers for providers to measure and improve performance as they shift to value based care models.
Our panel of provider and vendor experts will share:
· Examples of how their organization is using analytics to enable value based care, highlighting key business drivers and key resources engaged to deliver those solutions
· Challenges such as clear definition of business goals, processing relevant data, interoperability and data quality
· Advise for overcoming those challenges
· The importance of flexible and extensible data & analytics platforms and strategies in order to adapt to future needs
· Other lessons learned and best practices in applying analytics to support value-based care delivery
Finally, panelists and the audience will discuss the importance of flexible and extensible Data Analytics strategies to enable organizations to adapt to the future direction of the healthcare industry.
· Business drivers for value-based care and use cases for applying Data Analytics to accomplish value based care objectives
· Challenges faced by providers in using Data Analytics to enable Value Based Care strategies
· Proven best practices for overcoming Data Analytics challenges and delivering results
· Data Analytics strategies to prepare for the future