Predictive Analytics and New Models of Care
308 W. Ponce De Leon Ave,
Decatur, GA 30030
During this evening’s event, we will dive into the role predictive analytics play in addressing rising healthcare costs and the challenges associated with the push to improve quality outcomes. Topics will include the key drivers behind new models of care; how analytics are transforming the way we approach care delivery and waste; and the real-world application of predictive analytics within a hospital setting.
Learning Objectives: by the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
• Describe the key drivers behind the movement to value-based care and population health management
• Define big data and predictive analytics as they relate to healthcare
• Articulate how predictive technologies can address the root-cause of clinical and financial waste
• Apply predictive analytics to a hospital acquired condition clinical use case
• Establish an initial plan for advanced analytic adoption within their organizations
** CEUs: 1 hour **
Behind Café Lily, parking meters, and government lot by
Big Tex Restaurant is open and free to public after 5:30pm.