GAHE Cybersecurity Panel
- Dee Cantrell, Senior Executive Advisor & CIO HealthAll Consulting and Advisor with AdvisoryCloud
- Jonathan Maurer Jonathan.Maurer@wellstar.org – CISO Wellstar
- Gabe Orthous email@example.com – CIO and CISO Central Georgia Health Network
- Chad Hunt firstname.lastname@example.org - Supervisory Special Agent Cyber Division Federal Bureau of Investigation, Atlanta Office
- Tom Duffy email@example.com – Regional Manager, Fortinet
Most organizations at this point have some semblance of a cybersecurity plan in place and most are leveraging the components of the NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) Cybersecurity Framework which is voluntary guidance to better manage and reduce cybersecurity risk. NIST developed the Framework at the direction of the White House with the active participation of industry, academia and multiple levels of government. Five functions comprise the core of the Framework: Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover.
The Panel discussion will focus on the practical implementation and learnings from the implementation of a cybersecurity plan. The discussion will leverage multiple viewpoints from the perspectives of the Chief Information Officer, the Chief Information Security Officer and the FBI to a cybersecurity vendor standpoint.